April 19, 2010

Weekly Weigh In: The Price of Working without Breaks

I picked up a huge project last week, one that had me at the computer rooting out and squashing bugs all hours of the day. I'm obsessive when it comes to projects, especially if they have deadlines, and this ended up being one of those obsessed projects. I'd just keep working, with the girls playing about around in the room with me, stopping only to tend to their needs and play the occasional quick game with them. Notice I didn't mention working out? That's because I really didn't.

I'm so ashamed. Just a week after I'd decided to start training for another 5K too.

Oh, and I'm still stuck where I was last week. The scale didn't budge so much as a fraction of a pound.

But at least it didn't go up, right? Though the total fat percentage went down by one percent.

I'm not sure how much stock I put into that little feature though.

No comments:

Post a Comment