July 24, 2010

Random Thoughts from the Week

I don't know about anyone else, but my mind is a rather random place from time to time. Some of those thoughts are helpful, others are just down right odd and sometimes giggle inducing. I've tried grouping these thoughts by subject, but as I just said, they're completely random, and I can't keep up with them long enough to group them together by subject. So, I'm gonna just jot them down as they come and share 'em on Saturdays.

I'd be very interested to hear your random thoughts as well. Please feel encouraged to chime in with them in the comment section.

This weeks thoughts were:

1. I wonder if a baby going through a language bloom gets that skull stuffed full of cotton feeling I used to get while studying for midterms and finals. It'd certainly explain the grumpiness.

2. It's funny how I never think to look at my weekly menu plan when it's kept in a notebook. Would posting it on the fridge help, or just clutter up the fridge?

3. Oh look, Mom gave us an old bulletin board she wasn't using anymore, and hey it fits just perfectly between the pantry and kitchen door....

4. How is it we unplugged the television for a week, and the house got louder?

5. 100 games of horsie in the span of a week is rough on the knees, but worthwhile overall.

6. I need a voice recorder to take with me while working the weekly house keeping gig. I get my best ideas while my hands are busy with the cleaning, but I can never remember them in any sort of detail when I get home.

7. Cherry juice would make for effective vampire Halloween make up if it wasn't so drippy.

8. The concept of the "quiet game" is lost on my four-year-old.

9. The idea of using centuries old crop dusters that haven't flown in decades to distribute a vaccine before a bio-weapon can be released is the funniest thing ever, at least it is as portrayed in the Cowboy Bebop movie.

10. Apparently life in this house is a musical, and I'm just now realizing it.

This is not a full list this week, just the ones I could remember this morning. So, what random thoughts have you had this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment