November 14, 2011

I so wasn't prepared...

...for setting up my first holiday season as a small business owner!

I know I pretty much dropped off the face of the Internet the last few weeks. Part of this was due to something or other causing the lymph nodes in my neck to swell and attempt to strangle me for a couple weeks. The rest goes down to just being insanely busy with the annual pre-holiday cleaning, restocking the five local stores who carry my products, and getting inventory ready for my first pre-Thanksgiving sale, which I hope to make an annual event.

I'll know to start getting extra stock built up starting in late August next year. Plus, I'll already have the holiday molds since I just purchased those this year. Oh well, live and learn I suppose.

Guess this means I need to start making Valentines and spring merchandise Dec. 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment