June 17, 2013

Con Kasterborous Recap

Sorry this took so long folks. I posted the video and then forgot to make it a post here. The video is below.



I know some of the titles go by very quickly. My preview showed them much longer than the finished video. I suppose it's just one of those things you learn as you go.

If you aren't one for videos, basically, Con Kasterborous turned out even better than we expected. It was a complete blast, and we can't wait for next year.

In addition, I'm feverishly working to finish Right of Succession and hit publish by midnight Thursday as promised. However much time it takes for the book to become available after that will largely be up to CreateSpace, but I do expect the e-book will be available to the first weekend in July with preorders for the paperback opening right about then as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment