January 21, 2014

I'm running behind.

So, you might have noticed we're past the third Sunday of the month, and January's Sunday Sides and Suppers has yet to be uploaded.

It's worse than that. I haven't even shot the thing. 

I've been sick for the last couple of weeks. This past weekend, I was so ill, I didn't want to eat let alone cook. Besides, I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to watch someone who looks half dead cooking.

If I am still feeling half decent this weekend, I will shoot a late edition.

I will not be cooking cheeseburger casserole as I'd originally planned because we had to cook the beef I had the other day, and buying more at the moment isn't in the budget. But don't worry. I have a brand new, delicious, and more diet friendly recipe planned for you: balsamic pineapple chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment