June 4, 2014

Fragrance Introduction: Jelly Baby?

Next up I have a fragrance people have been requesting since I first started designing soaps inspired by Doctor Who. I was unable to make it then because I started with "New Who" and then went backwards through the classics. Episode availability is spotty at best, but I've enjoyed what episodes I've been able to find.

Original fragrance inspired by Tom Baker's Doctor
Jelly Baby? Goat Milk and Glycerin Soaps

Jelly Baby was inspired by Tom Baker's much beloved version of The Doctor. The soaps are goat milk and glycerin soap in a design modeling a fraction of his iconic super long scarf. The fragrance is a light and slightly sweet blend of marine, ozone, cedar wood, sandalwood, cashmere musk, leather, amber, strawberry, and orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment