February 21, 2009

Who says I'm no fun?

I haven't gotten up the courage to host my own contest yet, but I'm actually participating as a prize sponsor for His Boys Can Swim's Moms and Moms-to-be contest.

If you have young children, are expecting, or know some one who is, I urge you to check it out. There are thirty-one prizes totaling over $1500 to be handed out to thirty-one winners next week. Entering is easy and completely free.

While you're there, make sure to check out Tarzan and Jane's blog. It's a thoroughly entertaining look into the lives of a couple expecting their first child. Funny, at times touching, and always honest, His Boys Can Swim is a worthwhile stop for anyone looking for a pregnancy or parenting related blog.

The contest is already going and will run through Saturday, February 28. Make sure to stop by and enter today!

No comments:

Post a Comment