February 19, 2010

YouTube Fun

I had a little time to kick back and mess about on the computer yesterday. I found some fun fan videos I'd like to share with you.

I was in something of a Buffy mood, and I came across this little gem set to "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas. I'm not the biggest Black Eyed Peas fan, but the clips of Angel dancing at the beginning made me giggle. Warning: The author used the uncensored version of the song.

Boom Boom Pow [B]tvs

Then you have Buffy vs. Edward Cullen. I found myself giggling maniacally at this one. Actually, I think the Buffy/Angel drama should have ended the same way.

Buffy vs. Edward

Let's move on to Battlestar Galactica. The first series was before my time, though I have caught a few of the old episodes on a retro television network. Personally I like the character driven bent of the new series better. Then again, I'm a dark story junkie, so the tone fits my personality better anyway.

Here's a set of clips beautifully set to Requiem for a Dream from Lord of the Rings.

Battlestar Galactica Requiem

This next one has kind of horrible video quality, so I wouldn't suggest enlarging the video any. However, I love the song, having fallen in love with it thanks to the Highlander series. It fits the tone of the series very well.

Battlestar Galactica Who Wants to Live Forever

Of course, that got me to thinking about an old favorite Highlander video. It covers the Horsemen story and is set to "It's Been a While" by Sting. Warning: the author used the uncensored version of the song. Not work safe.

Methos: It's Been a While

No comments:

Post a Comment