November 30, 2010

Surviving Murphy Released

I know I haven't been posting much lately. That's because I've been extra busy making sure I could make "Surviving Murphy" available before the end of November.

"Surviving Murphy: Keeping It Together When Everything Goes Wrong" is now available for purchase in paperback, and it will be available as an e-book as soon as the cataloging process is completed.

For those of you who aren't long time readers, let me tell you what the book's about. Over the years, Hubby and I have gone through a lot of things: chronic medical issues, seasonal job loss, pay increases, having our income nearly cut in half, and then cut in half again, having children, and household and vehicle nightmares. "Surviving Murphy" is our survival guide. It's a compilation of the recipes, budgeting strategies, time and money saving tips, and just common sense stuff that tends to be forgotten that got us through all of that without completely wiping us out.

It's more than five years worth of research and trial and error boiled down, clearly explained, and told with humor.

Thank you to all of you who have been following my journey in writing this book, and thank you most of all to the wonderful men and women spoken about within it's pages both for the inspiration you've given to me and for allowing me to include your recipes and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment