January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

I want to wish you all a happy new year a couple of days late. Please pardon my tardiness, Hubby, the girls, and I just returned from visiting Hubby's family out-of-state on New Year's Day. And I spent yesterday sick as a dog.

We had a good holiday, and a wonderful trip down along with Hubby's father, brother, and my new sister-in-law. We had a good visit with his family, and I managed to stitch together a few pretties for the Etsy store opening on the 29th on the drive.

I'm not really much of one for making resolutions upon the year's end, but I do have a few goals for 2011.

1. Now that I have a working treatment for the chronic insomnia that's been squashing my health and metabolism, I intend to get into decent physical shape.

2. Open my store and at least break even if not actually turn a small profit for the year.

3. Finally finish the rewrites on Right of Succession and submit it to agents.

4. Now that our greenhouse will be ready before March, I intend to be growing, harvesting, and preserving all the vegetables for our family using organic methods by June.

What are your goals for the year?

2 comments:

  1. Amanda,

    I am sorry to hear you became ill and glad your feeling better. Enjoying your blog.

    My New Year's resolutions are:

    1. To earn profit this year from home business
    2. Drop 15 lbs
    3. commit to yoga classes
    4. Keep up with rose gardening this year

    Still working on what I want from the New Year, but that's a start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens every time I travel, something about different pollens and such, I suppose. Thank you!

    Those are some great goals/resolutions. I wish you luck with them. I wish I had the balance for yoga. I can't go more than thirty seconds without falling over!

    ReplyDelete