January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year readers! I apologize for my tardiness, I've been sick the last few days.

The past few weeks have been busy ones. Unfortunately, they were so busy before Christmas, I didn't have time to take good photos of the gifts I made before having to wrap them. This is why the blog has been quiet for the past few weeks.

However, I have been working away on products for the store's opening on Saturday, January 29.

Thus far I have several coffee sleeves in various colors and styles, a gray and cream scarf, two pairs of baby booties, and an 18 month ear warmer in stock. I'm currently in the process of designing patterns for fingerless gloves and adult ear warmers.

I am preparing all my soap making supplies and calculating my formulations this afternoon, and I will begin producing soaps, fizzies, and bath salts tomorrow afternoon.

I want to hear from you, what products are you interested in seeing in the store?

No comments:

Post a Comment