March 21, 2011

Baby Items

I finally have my first French knit and crocheted items available. I have a few more, which will be posted later today or within a couple of days at the latest.

I always wanted to make baby booties, so of course, that's one place I started. I found the basics of shaping the material, and here's the first pair I made. They're simple, newborn booties made with soft white yarn.

I had a ton of yarn left from making the purse I gifted my niece at Christmas, and the color seemed just perfect for a little boy, so I decided to knit a couple of hats. One is preemie and the other is newborn. Then I made another pair of newborn booties to make a matched set.

I have a dual tone newborn hat in sage and cream I will be listing this afternoon, along with some additional bath products. And I have several travel cup sleeves as well.

I now have the soap sampler packs available as well as the bath salts. Bath fizzies will be available by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment