July 16, 2011

Introducing a New Way to Shop

Well, it's not so new actually, but it's new to Contented Comfort.

I'm making home shows available to my local customers starting Saturday, September 17. Because of the nature of my products, I am only able to offer one home show every two to three weeks, so I am able to restock items purchased at the last show and make any custom orders before the next one. I don't hire out the manufacture of any of my products. Every item really is handmade.

So, why have a Contented Comfort home show? I want my hostesses to be happy and satisfied with their time investment, so I offer a generous hostess program. You will receive 10% of the total show earnings, sales tax not included, in free products of your choice. Plus, you'll get an extra $5 in free product for each show booked off yours, once the booked show is underway.

Since I don't restrict my hostesses' choices to certain items, you can use your hostess coupon on any item I have, including custom orders.

I have three different show types for you to choose from as well.

1. Spa Night: Spend an evening learning how to make luxurious homemade cosmetics such as my moisturizing, cinnamon honey anti-acne face mask and scrub, all natural shampoo and conditioner, and a deep conditioning hair mask.

2. DIY Special: Choose from learning how to make money saving homemade cleaners, a beginner's crochet lesson, or making a budget and diet friendly, hearty, and tasty meal from appetizer to dessert.

3. Game Night: You and your friends will spend a night playing games for prizes from the store inventory.

I only have six show dates open before Christmas. Dates available are September 17; October 1, 15, and 29; November 12 and 26; and December 10. I will have home show dates available in 2012, of course, but why not take advantage of this offer now and take care of some of your holiday shopping from the comfort of your home while have a grand time with your friends?

Contact me at contentedcomfort@gmail.com to book your date.

No comments:

Post a Comment