September 9, 2011

Funny Friday: Literal Love is A Battlefield Music Video

I stumbled across some videos this past weekend where people had re-dubbed the music with lyrics which literally interpreted the action in movie trailers. They were very amusing, so I showed them to Hubby.

Mom had requested to keep the girls overnight Sunday since she had Labor Day off work, so we had a whole evening to ourselves. This past month has been brutally stressful, so Hubs and I wanted a good laugh. So we went and got something to eat, went home, and decided to look up some more of those literal videos in lieu of the uncertain hunt for a comedy.

Then we found some literalized 80s music videos. Needless to say we were rolling just from the videos themselves let alone the literal lyrics. So, I thought I'd share our favorite from the night.



* The video was uploaded by dascottjr.

No comments:

Post a Comment