January 3, 2012

Ten Years from Now

Day two of the blogging challenge. Where would I like to be in ten years?

I certainly hope I will be coming up on my seventeenth wedding anniversary, with both Hubby and I still in good health. The girls will be fifteen and thirteen, so they'll be in high school. I want to be able to hunt out a couple internships for Boo Bear for the next year, and maybe even have helped the girls create their own thriving projects.

I want Contented Comfort to be chugging along and to have five or six novels released and selling a modest amount of copies. I hope by then to have made a few conferences and conventions, both for blogging and maybe some of the smaller science fiction conventions. And on a related note, I hope I'll have gotten over being a sociophobe. It's pretty bad to hope for success and be terrified of it at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment