May 14, 2013

New Fragrance: Doctor Who Inspired Professor Who

I'm back with another new original fragrance inspired by Doctor Who I'll be debuting at Con Kasterborous next month. This one was inspired by Sylvester McCoy's 7th Doctor.
Professor Who Goat Milk and Glycerin Soaps


The fragrance is a both light and masculine blend of marine, ozone, blackberry, sage, tea, sandalwood, amber, vanilla, bergamot, mandarin, fresh mint, tonka bean, wood, and musk. The bars are made mostly with my usual goat milk soap with glycerin inserts meant to mimic the 7th Doctor's iconic sweater.

Like all my soaps, they are free of detergents, dyes, phthalate, and paraben, so they're as gentle as I can make them. Unlike many of my other soaps, these bars turned out at a monstrous 6 ounces each!

I'll be back in a few days with this year's last new Who fragrance, Byronic Doctor, so click subscribe to keep up to date with new additions to the store as well as writing updates, homeschooling articles, recipes, and my mommy posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment