January 13, 2014

Resolution Update 2

Okay, so this one is late, and there's no video. I've been down with a double ear infection with sinus troubles and the kind of deep down ache in my bones and joints you tend to get with a virus minus a fever and cold symptoms. So frankly, I just haven't felt like making an update, especially one where I have to "pretty myself up" first.

I missed a couple of workouts due to those aches, but I still managed five workouts last week. I also managed to avoid sweets and got a good chunk of the reorganizing done. I managed to get the girls closets cleared out, and we'd already gotten their toys done. Now it's mostly down to our closet, the office, and the kitchen.

I had hoped to manage all this in a week. I didn't give enough consideration to the weather and how it would affect my health. It's the yo-yoing temperatures and humidity behind my ailments in the fall and winter each year, yet I always seem to forget this until the weather can't seem to make up it's mind if it will be warm, frigid, or tepid; arid, humid, or just plain damp and drippy. So, with at best an hour before I curl up, exhausted and hurting, after arriving back home each evening, finishing with the reorganizing and clean up will take until the end of the month at least.

Thank goodness Hubby has taken over the homeschooling and daily household upkeep with gusto, or there wouldn't be an end in sight.

With any luck, I'll be able to get back to work editing Right of Succession and making progress on the paintings for our living room in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment