March 26, 2009

Forget the Billboards

I've come to realize I'm getting distracted by life's billboards again. It's high time I get my eyes back on the road.

Taking the daily goals back to three simple things has been a huge help. The routine got thrown out the window yesterday, and I missed my workout. But it's okay because Sneak got to see the pediatrician about an eye infection, and she received the care and attention she required yesterday. Luckily the antibiotic drops are working quickly, and she seems much more comfortable today. Things are getting back on track today.

Speaking of which, I have actually gotten some work done on "the cookbook" in the past few weeks. I'm still in the research phase for some later chapters, but I've roughed out most of chapter one and outlined the majority of the book. All in all, things are on track for release in early June.

There's nothing like some minor successes to raise your spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment