May 12, 2011

Introducing Gift Bags

I've been busy building up my stores of handmade soaps, bath salts, and fizzies. And I'm happy to announce this now allows me to offer gift sets and gift certificates.

All the gift bags include my handmade soaps with no artificial dyes or harsh detergents. I've started using a goat milk base in all my soaps, making them even more luxurious. Also included in all the gift sets is an 8 oz. jar of bath salts with no artificial colorants.

The regular gift set includes a 4-5 oz. bar of soap, three .5-1 oz. guest soaps, and 8 oz. of bath salts in a tote bag. This set is available in Cinnamon Honey, China Orange, Storybook Fantasy, Garden Party, Mocha, and Peppermint Cream as shown.

A medium gift set includes a 4-5 oz. bar of soap, three guest soaps, three fizzies, and 8 oz. of bath salts. I currently only have China Orange, Storybook Fantasy, and Mocha available. More scents will become available once I receive my next ingredient shipment. The same applies to my large gift sets as well, which include two full sized bars of soap, four guest soaps, four fizzies, and 8 oz. of salts.

I will make up gift sets on request for any of my scents or custom orders. All are available through my Etsy store along with many other items. To purchase a gift certificate simply email me at contentedcomfort@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment