2011 wasn't the best year for us. There were a few high points, and we had more than our fair share of lows. I'll be brief, and just keep it to a couple of bulleted lists.
- The April 27th tornadoes.
- Helping my in-laws pick up what they could from the house they lost in the storms.
- Loosing two of the littlest members of our extended family.
- The loss of Hubby's grandmother.
- Oodles of car troubles.
- Contented Comfort's grand opening.
- Watching the community pull together to help start the rebuilding process following April's storms.
- Seeing Boo Bear start school.
- Hearing the news we'll be welcoming a new niece and a new second cousin in 2012.