February 12, 2012

Blogging Challenge: 5 Famous Men I Find Attractive

Today's challenge is one I'd never have come up with on my own. It's just not like me to write this kind of thing, but here's the challenge as it was written: Give pictures of five guys who are famous who you find attractive.

As I've mentioned before I'm a character driven kind of girl. I could think of several characters, but it was remarkably difficult to find five celebs I felt an attraction toward outside particular characters they've played. Nothing against the celebs, I'm just more about personality than physicality, though after completing the set, I have to say it does seem like I have a definite type.




First up is Michael Shanks. I know him first and foremost from his role as Daniel Jackson on Stargate SG1. He was excellent in his guest spot on Highlander and Andromeda as well.








Next is Harrison Ford. With as many of his movies as my folks rented while I was growing up, it's no surprise I enjoy his work. I'm a big Star Wars and Indiana Jones fan. I loved Air Force One and What Lies Beneath.








Then there's Richard Dean Anderson. I'll be honest, other than a few commercials, I've really only seen him as MacGyver and Jack O'Neill in the Stargate franchise.









I first noticed Peter Wingfield in his role as Methos for the Highlander series. Since I've noticed him popping up all over: Stargate SG1, Andromeda, Smallville, X2: X-Men United, and Caprica.






And finally, there's Christopher Eccleston. I know him from The Seeker, Elizabeth, The Others, Heroes, and Doctor Who. I didn't notice how much he and Hubby resemble each other until I saw Eccleston as the 9th Doctor, though. With the close cropped hair, boots with jeans, long sleeved t-shirt, and leather jacket it was like looking at an older version of Hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment