October 30, 2013

Hilltop Arts Festival is this weekend!

I've been busy these last couple of weeks between my day job and getting ready for my upcoming holiday shows. The first one is this weekend in Elkmont, Alabama.

I participated in the first Hilltop Arts Festival last year, and it was a great day. I'm looking forward to it this year.

My booth at Hilltop Arts Festival 2012.

There will be live music, good food, and lots of beautiful items made by local artists available throughout the day 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. Then after the free festival, a benefit concert for the Elkmont High School Library will be held at the Red Caboose. The Pyles will be playing, and Gin House Barbeque will cater. 

If you're in the area, come out and get started on your holiday shopping while supporting local artists.

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment